Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's done

Alright. We broke up. I know I posted the new of our get together and all. But the truth is, yea. Our relationship ended. Reason ? Because of the stupid mistake I made. Oh well. Lesson learnt.

1. Don't trust guys anymore (for the time being).
2. Long-distance relationships don't work that well unless both parties understand each other very well.
3. Trust your partner (if you don't, there's no point of starting a relationship).
4. Try your very best to work things out even though it is just a minor misunderstanding.

I know I might not be a really great or a good girlfriend that is able to be there for the boyfriend 24/7 but note that I'll try my best to do so.

To Jason, take care. I wish you well. Indeed, neither you nor I have the intention to start afresh again. I know.

1 comment:

  1. thats ok... it just that he was not made for u... thats all... sometime u just have to wait for something rather than chasing it... i know that you are strong so i know u can get through this...
    just to remind u, even if you don't have a boyfriend, u still have ur best friend... that still consider as bf... =)
    we all of your friend will always be there to support you, to hear you, to help you in every way that we can...

    ReplyDelete