Friday, November 16, 2012

Speeches

Hello. I noticed the fact that I seldomly update this space. Let's just say my hands are pretty tied at the moment - well, most moment. However, here's some piece I'd like to share. Recently,

1. I have started to write - again. But this time, I'm not up for the journal/ diary type of writing. I began writing poem. Yes, POEM.

2. I have fallen in and out of love too many times till the point that I lost count and am really afraid of jumping or diving in again at this moment.

3. I have discovered who my real friends are even though sometimes I feel like I wanna chop off all their hairs and perform voodoo stuff to make them listen. But hey, at least they're here when I need them the most. They ALWAYS are.

4. I find myself addicted to VAMPIRE DIARIES. And I think Ian Somerhalder is sooo HOTTTT.

5. I realized that life is sometimes a bitch. But no matter shitty the day might be, tomorrow is going to be another day just like the quote below

'Going to be a kick-ass day. NO matter what your circumstances may be.Seems that is,the ONLY way to tackle it..Anyone?' Quoted from Ian Somerhalder.

6. I realized one of the most important part in life is to take risks and chances being given to me even though I'm scared of doing it alone. After all, if I keep on sitting in my comfort zone, when am I growing right ?

No comments:

Post a Comment