Monday, October 24, 2011

Breast Cancer

Hey guys. I've decided to post about breast cancer this time. Why? Simply because I'm a girl, I have a high tendency to suffer from breast cancer and because I feel that this should be shared.

Anyways, there are tonnes of ways that can be done to prevent cancer from happening and one of them is through correct eating habits. Due to that, here are 10 types of foods that we (girls) should consume. Why? I'd say they help to fight the cancer cells from spreading! :)


1. Whole grain foods such as wholemeal bread.
2. Walnuts because they contain healthy fatty acids that slows down the breat cancer cells growth.
3. Ground flaxseed.
4. Natural sweetness such as honey.
5. Garlic.
6. Cinnamon.
7. Eggs.
8. Berries like grapes because they contain high content of anti-oxidant.
9. Fish
10. Carrots.
11. Promegranates.
12. Green tea.
13. Sweet potatoes.
14. Seaweed.
15. Soy products.

That's quite a long list people. Anyways, the foods listed are not so bad right? I mean, most of the are pleasantly eatable. Therefore, try it. It's good for our health. Let's live our life cancer free! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment