Saturday, October 8, 2011

Smile

Seems like this new semester have been really chaotic for me. Things come tumbling down one by one - both the good and the bad. I'm not saying it's a bad thing. Sometimes I'd wish for it to fall down slowly. Let me have a rest then only come again. But then again, Allah has plans for me. I hope it's good for all the pain and difficulties he put me into test.

Anyhow, despite all the not so good stuff happening, I'm going to write about the good stuff. At least, ada la jugak something best nak ingat tak ? :)

Whatever it is, motive utama update blog ni is to share picture of my loved ones la. Tak kesah la ade org baca or tak baca pun blog ni, I know my friends baca sometimes <3.

Ni Krew MTM 2011/2010 untuk KTHO. They're cool !

Taken at Zaty's open house - Qila, Ann and Me

Explorace during MTM - Qila and Habe :)

Ka Mun, Zaty, Qila and me

Yes, we're KHTO Crew's who's obviously lazing around during important talks =,=

My classmate and coursemate - 2SPL 2011/2012

Qila and Ann - MTM week

Me and Shuan Jy - Yes, he's cute ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment