Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I DO, Ameer Azam


Munchkin,
Though I don't really know how to write loads of sweet poetry to convey how much I care and all, do take note that what I feel for you is something unique and special. You gave me butterflies since the very beginning and up till now. I do not only wish but I intend to see us go really far and strong till the end. I'll be around through the thick and thins, the cloudy and sunny days regardless of the good or bad times. Keep in mind that I love you the way you are.


Yes. I'm in love with this guy.
His name is Ameer Azam.
He's pretty and adorable,
Sweet, funny and full of 1001 surprises !


My dear,
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when with you. I'm just me and I love that.

I Love You Ameer Azam.
Because you're my kind of guy.

Written on June 17, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment