Monday, August 22, 2011

Iskandar

Hello ! Yes. It has been ages since I last update this blog of mine. Too lazy to do it actually. Actually, I wanna talk about a guy named Iskandar. Who's he ? He's my standard 6 classmate. I have not met him for 8 years since I moved out of town and alhamdulillah, I met him online today. (^.^). Goshh. It's something really happy and meaningful to meet your old classmate who seems to remember you. And guess what, he's MARRIED ! OMGOMGOMGOMG ! Kawen awal ! Comel ! 24th July hari tu. OMG. Memang reaction ni melampau but i just can't help it. I LOVE WEDDINGS ! They're so cute, pretty, and magical ! Anyway Is, have a blissful marriage okay. Take care of your wife alright. I believe you're a great guy like you were a great kid before. Best wishes dude :)

No comments:

Post a Comment