Wednesday, August 10, 2011

One time

I tried telling you how I feel towards you, M. But the thing is , I couldn't . Why ? Because you were busy and because this is not the appropriate time to tell you this stuff . Being able to skype only for 30 minutes is enough for me to know how are you during this break . I guess if I didn't IM or Skype you , you would just ignore me .

FM , the thing is , I like you . I really do . It has been a while . I know the fact that you know how I feel towards you . You told me you like me . But you are not sure of your feelings . That's alright . I don't mind . I'm not hoping for anything . It's just that , hey man , when I wanted to talk to you , you weren't always there . When you're there , you weren't listening . You were busy doing something else . Usually you were busy playing computer games . I don't blame you for not wanting to chat with me for the fact that I might bore you with lame topic or so . Sometimes , when I said 'It's alright. No biggie . I don't mind' it means do spend some time for me . I missed talking to you so much . I wanted to talk to you . It's not just some okay or alright . I bet you don't know why I like you right ? Of all the guys I could possibly like , why you ? Not because of your looks . But because you yourself . Still blurred ? Think deeper .

Hey , I have a confession to make . I visited your profile daily . Every time I went online , I'll check your profile . I stayed online on Skype the whole day just to make sure that when you are online , maybe I am able to have a chat with you . Call me nuts , pathetic or whatever .  I don't mind .

Dear M , I'm going to tell you once and only this one time . I won't repeat it again . I like you . I would like to know you better . But if you do not have the same feeling , which I know you are doubting yours; it is alright . I don't mind because I told you what I wanted you to know . So , that's fine with me . After telling you , I won't hold anymore feelings for you . I'll move on . I'm going to give other people chance . I'm giving myself some space and chance . I guess what I'm trying to say is , I'll back off .

Written on June 7, 2011

1 comment: