Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Forever Roomies


Hello !
Yes. As seen above and in the MINE page tab, this is my forever roomies. I've known them since 2009 up until now. Yes. We've been through rough and sweet times together. They're there with me all the time. During my painful break-up with my ex and so forth. I couldn't have asked for another roomies other than you guys. Even though we rarely call or text and keep in contact, still, you guys are the best ! Memang tak cari room mate lain dah. I love you girls ! Sukbean, thank you for the delicious food masa asasi dulu. Kenyang kitaorg semua. Dona, I miss masak maggi banyak2 with you. Not forgetting kita makan cereals (KokoKrunch) for breakfast, lunch adn dinner. LOL . Lastly, Izul. Even though you're the smallest and the cutest among all of us, you mean as much as both Beans and Dona to me. Without you, PTSL 2A will be a living hell. Thank for the awesome script for our play 'A LETTER FROM THE STAR'. I loved my popular character. And, thank you each of you guys for the hugs and kisses and temankan aku time aku baru break-up dulu. You guys made the pain endured a lot less painful and easy. Now, even though we're far apart; Izul in USM, Beans and Dona is in UiTM KBM and I'm in UTM, still, you're here with me. Always. I love you girls. <3 

P/S : From left: Bella, Sukbean, Izul and Dona. 

No comments:

Post a Comment